Monday 22 January 2007

Back to Training

I am training for the "Murray to Moyne" Charity ride in March. This raises funds for health services in victoria. It is an overnight ride in relay format. It is a team event and will require that I ride my wedgie for the event. My normal riding has my fittness heading in the right direction but I will need to train my butt to the ride and also get used to riding in a pack. The pack riding will be interesting as it is not something I have done before.
Today I pumped up the tyres back to 70 psi and then did the 20 km loop to Eagles Nest after work. Even with the wind I averaged just over 30 kph. Almost ran over a woman who walked out from the corner without looking. Had the trike up on 2 wheels to get around her and stay on my side of the road.

No comments: