Tuesday 5 June 2007

Lost my Advantage

May has come and gone and the weather has turned cold. The advantage of 230 km I had over my average of 500km per month at the start of May has disapeared. The month ended with the odometer reading 5535km for the last 11 months.
The weekend bought 2 20km rides on Saturday and a 106 km on sunday. The saturday afternoon ride was with Heather to Eagles Nest. Sunday I set out at 7:30 am for a ride to Bell Park
53 km there and 53km home. The sun was down by the time I got home. Bell Park is the Scout Camp and wwe had the Bily Cart Derby there on the sunday. I was very cold by the time I got home and need to look at the cold weather gear if I am to ride at this time more.
A good weekend in all but the winter is having an effect. I must have warm gear.

No comments: