Saturday 16 June 2007

More time on Wedgie

I have been doing more km on the wedgie than on the trike lately. The poor weather during the week and the short days mean not much time to ride during the week. Saturday and Sunday I rode with the Inverloch group (Coastal Coasters?) and I do this on the wedgie as it is a peleton ride. I rode to Wonthaggi and the cape on Saturday with Heather for 35 km. We were just going for coffee and cake at Macca. Evan was on shift but ignored us mainly. I bought a set of full finger winter gloves for me and a set of giant bar ends to use on the trike for equipment mounting from the mirror mount. I will need to shorten one for the inside near my leg but other than that the mirror may need to mounted on the end. I am getting ready got the gps mount for my solo rides to save having to check maps.
Just under 120 km for the weekend.

No comments: