Saturday 31 July 2010

A bad weather weekend



I couldn't get a decent run at the work over the weekend. Patchy rain and storms across the whole weekend. I did manage to finish fitting the roof battens, all the outriggers that were supplied to allow one every second roof batten. I hope to get the answer if this is enough during the week. Cleaned up a couple of other small repair or alteration jobs as well that needed doing. A good day or two should see it ready for the frame inspection and then the roof!
I have ordered the cladding and the windows are ready to go in. Chasing up insulation prices and working out a couple of different sorts of insulation I will need for the different areas. SHMBO and I worked out the kitchen layout so now I only need to draw it up and get pricing. Also means the electrical layout for the kitchen can be done.

No comments: