Tuesday 6 July 2010

Frames almost completed


We managed to erect most of the frames by the end of sunday. Just one post and the 2 adjoining walls for the kitchen remain to be stood up. I have organised a ramset gun for the next weekend and now have next week off as well to install the trusses. Made a desicion to extend the portico cover about 200mm to have the posts and brick clear the polished concrete. This will mean a couple of longer beams but a small price to pay for something that would annoy me forever if I didn't do it. Setting up and cutting the posts will be time consuming to ensure I get it right but can be done.
Lots of phone calls and organising this week. Window electric winders and the keys are due at the end of the week. I need to order the skylight in matching colorbond to get it in before the roof is ready.

No comments: