Thursday 1 February 2007

Nice weather and quiet roads

Australia Day is over and kids are back at school. That also means the tourists have left Inverloch during the week. The roads are quiet and the weather usually good. I only managed 10km on the bike yesterday as I got called in to fix a door at work. I did another 10km on the exercise bike when I cam home as it was too dark to venture out again.
Today I did 25km in 2 laps about town.http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=327657.
is the link to the track, Average was 29.5 due mainly to the headwind. I enjoyed the ride without the traffic except for a few local hoons circling the town. The give me plenty of space most time but like many others they underestimate my speed.
The rear end is sliding about abit at the moment. I will need to check tread and ensure the pressure is right.
I love riding this trike.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Hi Mark-

Nice blog. Have you ever tried MapMyRun for your route planning? We recently added a blog embedding feature that you may be interested in .

Check out my blog post about it if you're interested.