Friday 2 February 2007

A slow leak?

The back end was moving about a lot on the corners on the ride last night. I did 25km in 2 laps of town and enjoyed it. Checking the tyre later the pressure was down a bit and I had to pump it up. Hope it is not a slow leak. At some stage my pump must of been a bit hot as the plastic tube has deformed and bend making pumping dificult and the plastic cracked when I pumped up the tyre. Will need to buy a new pump and today I went to Big W and bought a alloy body Repco pump. Hopefully this will last a bit longer that the last one.

This morning I did 3 laps of town and the back end stayed where it should. Tyre pressure is very important. I also passed 2 wedgie riders who were riding on the last leg from the Inverloch riding crew I think. Love being able to pass them by when they didnt know I was coming up near them.

I have changed the pedal on my wedgie ready for training for the Murray to Moyne ride. Can't train with the team tommorrow as I am call and can't go that far away from home in case I need to go to work. This is a little annoyance when on call but I get paid for it. Will go on a short wedgie ride with Heather tonight around town.

No comments: