Sunday 4 March 2007

A good wedgie ride

Sunday was a cooler day than originally expected and I went for a training ride with the Murray to Moyne Group. About 12 of us in the end. All up it was 74km for me as I rode out to Outtrim and rode home when we were closest to home. I am suprised at how little sore bum I had after the ride. I had a bit of a squeek in the rear derailer that I need to fix. I also need 2 new tyres as these are going out of shape in a couple of places each. That will have to be a next weekend job.
All up the week say over 300km of riding on both bikes so a great week of riding. I also need new tyres for the front of the trike as i have worn through the left one and the right will not be far behind. I will get some scorcher TR tyres to try them out. At less than 4000 km from a tyre that is a cost of just over 1 cent per kilometer per tyre or 3 cent per km total.

No comments: