Friday 16 March 2007

The week in review

Not much riding this week! Monday was a holiday so I only did 37.5 km around town as I was on call. Tuesday night was scouts, Wednesday I did 33.5km around the "block"
thursday I pumped up the tyres on the DF after I had changed them over for new tyres earlier in the week. I needed new tyres for the Murray to Moyne ride as the old ones were bulging in places mainly due to old age. I have also replaced the bottom bracket bearings with a sealed bearing unit and stripped and oiled the rear derailer. The ride got rid of most of the noises and I only need to tighten the cranks before saturday morning ride. 10 km ride that night.
Friday and I went for a 20km ride out to Eagles nest against a strong headwind. A good ride back and 20km completed. So 63.5 km for the week and I am looking at 40km in the mornig on the df if the weather is ok and about 70 on sunday night as part of the training for M2M.

No comments: