Wednesday 21 March 2007

What a week

A busy week again. I went for a ride with the Inverloch riding group. The ride was the usual 42 km but along Lynnes Road the started the washing machine at 40 kms. Taking turns at overtaking each other with only a short time at the lead position. I tried it once but found it difficult just to stay in touch so I sat n the tail of of the first group with a couple of others. Interesting, we covered the distance in about 1 hour 15 minutes so it was a quick ride.

Sunday evening say the planned night ride. I rode the 19 km out in the light and then we had tea. Interesting that it is difficult to buy kebabs with vegies as part of them. Anyway we had tea and then rode off in the dark. We did 20 km in the dark at an average of over 27 km. Amazing riding and trusting the person in front will not stop quickly or ride into a pot hole. After the ride I rode home alone the last 19km. A total of 58km. Good fun and not something I would normally do.

Tonight (Wednesday) I rode the block of 33. km to Wonthaggi, Cape Paterson and back to Inverloch. AWindy ride and only average 28 km per hour.

Looking forward to the weekend ride n the wedgie but am getting annew rear wheel as the current one is cracked at the weld which is why it was breaking spokes. Not what i wanted but thats life.

No comments: