Friday 6 April 2007

Easter is here with hoildays

I had a busy week and didnt get out for a ride. On call and other things stopped me and the lower daylight hours are starting to limit the time available. I did do 30 km on the execrice bike on Thursday night.
Good friday morning I went for a short ride around town and another one in the evening. A total of 49 km for the day. The air zound horn leaks plenty of air when you try to use it so it is only good for about 4 hoots. I may need to strip it and see if the sealing can be improved. Other than that it is a good loud horn.
The Scout group did the Good Friday Appeal again. About 12 of us all up collected for 3 hour. I am also getting ready for ride along the East Gippsland Rail Trail after Easter when I come off call and have the rest of the week off.

No comments: