Monday 9 April 2007

The rest of Easter.

I did 2 laps of town on Sunday and Heather and I did 20 km out to Eagles Nest on Monday Morning. There are lots of photos at the link of Inverloch. None are mine and copyright remains with the owners. A very calm morning and little wind all day. Hope it stas this way over the weekend.

I have been looking at a new podcast site call the Bike Tourist Podcast
The site has many interview and the one of ATTILA HORVATH is great for the music

I am packed and ready to set off tomorrow to ride the East Gippsland Rail Trail over 4 days from end to end and then back via Lakes Entrance. Hope the weather holds out. It will be about 250 km spread over the 4 days with a start mid morning on Tuesday and I hope to home on Friday night.
I will leave photos later.

No comments: