Monday 2 April 2007

A mixed weekend

I rode to Wonthaggi and back on Saturday on the trike. About 34km in all with part of it down the Bass Coast rail trail. I went as far as the surface allowed I turned back to bluestone only. Too rough to ride. I spent a while talking to a bloke about the trike and building trikes. The Wonthaggi HPV ride was on last weekend so his interest was at a high.
Sunday I rode with the Inverloch Group and did the 40km route. I was on the wedgie and managed to stay with the lead group all the way. A good ride and a nice mug of coffee afterwards. Later in the day Heather and I rode to Kongwak market and around Lynnes Road for a43 km trek. In all an it was an enjoyable day. I looked at the odometer and I am a bit low on the 500 km monthly average but that doesn't allow for the miles on the wedgie.
Still looking for a replacement wedgie.

No comments: